Upstate Coin & Gold Trading Platform is for dealers only. Dealers must have an account with us to make trades on this platform. If you would like to become a dealer please click the apply button below and fill out an application. If you already do business with us and are interested in having an account set up on this platform, please give us a call.
Please read the following information carefully about setting up and/or activating your online dealer account.
Important note: Exclusive online dealer prices are only viewable when logged in with the user login and password provided by our trade desk.
Existing Dealers: If you have an existing relationship with Upstate Coin & Gold but have not received an online dealer login and password from our trade desk, please read here.
New Dealers: If you have never done business with Upstate Coin & Gold, or have not done business with us since April 1st, 2012 or before, please read here.
Upstate Coin & Gold is proud to introduce a new and easy way to buy bullion online 24 hours a day, 7 days week at our same consistently competitive prices. If you have not received an online user login and password from one of our traders, please read the following steps. Setup is easy and should take no more than 5 minutes.
Please note: Our exclusive dealer prices are only viewable when logged in to your online dealer account.
- Call one of our friendly traders at 315-637-1300.
- Ask them to provide you with a private online dealer login and password.
- Save the login information somewhere safe so you can access your account and exclusive dealer pricing 24/7.
- Login here with the email address and password provided by our traders.
- Once you are logged in, you should see the top right box read “LIVE TRADING” (If this does not appear, please call one of our traders for assistance).
- Now you are ready to enjoy exclusive access to our online wholesale trading platform.
Welcome! We appreciate your interest in Upstate Coin & Gold, and we look forward to exploring the possibility of starting a new relationship with you. We strive to make doing business as easy and convenient as possible for you.
Please take a moment to review the dealer account qualifications, all required forms, and the benefits of being an Upstate Coin & Gold dealer. Then please follow the step-by-step guide on how to apply for a dealer account.
Benefits of a Dealer Account:
- Exclusive access to our Daily Dealer Price Sheet.
- Full access to live wholesale pricing on the dealers only site 24/7 (must be logged in to view).
- Guaranteed quick payment, shipping and processing of your sales and purchase orders.
- Confidential drop shipping services anywhere in the United States. Learn more about our drop shipping service.
- Various financing options to help grow your business.
- Exclusive dealer-only product and pricing for limited stock items.
- Insider industry alerts, news, and resources.
Dealer Account Qualifications:
You are eligible to apply for a dealer account if:
- You are a member of one of the following organizations: CCE, CoinNet, PNG, ICTA, JBT, PCGS or NGC authorized dealer;and/or:
- You are a certified financial planner or stock broker;and/or:
- You have a storefront or website where you buy or sell coins or bullion;(eBay sellers may qualify at the discretion of Upstate Coin & Gold)and/or:
- You can prove that you have set up as a coin dealer at 6 or more shows in the past year.
The forms listed below are required to be completed and returned to Upstate Coin & Gold in order to establish a dealer account:
- Upstate Coin & Gold New Dealer Application
- New York State Resale Certificate (required for ALL dealers, both in and out of NYS)
Setting Up a New Account